Riley and Tito
Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Models: Riley, Tito
Genres: muscle body, shaved, tattoo, military, oral, anal, cumshots
I'm behind the camera as we open on Tito, who is showering up. I tell him that he surprised me the other night when I met him and he did his first solo for us. "Why's that?" Tito asks me. "Well, when you said 'let's stop by the adult store and get a toy..." Suddenly Tito remembers, "Aw yeah..."
RawFuckBoys - Hot hairy jock Riley Ross and Logan Carter bareback after swapping head. None. BREEDMERAW Jett Reed rimmed and raw fucked by Riley Mitchel Blows Dick Before Fucking Raw. JasonSparksLive - Hot hairy jock Riley Ross and Logan Carter bareback after swapping head. Wild bareback sex with hunks Brian Bonds and Riley Mitchel Blows Dick Before Fucking Raw.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:49
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1936kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 481.3 MB

Comments
Post a Comment